komadori: Kisa from Fruits Basket with the caption "I'll turn my courage into wings." (Default)
Wow, August 11th already?

1. Do you want to get married?

Yes? I always thought I would because I grew up surrounded by people who married young. I just assumed that it would happen easily and effortlessly for me, but obviously that didn't happen. Honestly, I'm glad that it didn't happen earlier because I have changed so much since my 20s and my mental health was not in a good place during many of those years. I could have so easily fallen into a bad relationship (if I put myself out there, which I didn't), and I was aware of it even then. I would still like to, but I've seen so many crappy marriages that I feel trepidation. Still, if the right person comes along...

2. Where would you like to get married?

Somewhere outside where there's trees and greenery. Places like that fill me with peace.

3. If you were getting married in a week, who would be in your wedding party?

Honestly, that is my biggest concern because I really don't know.

4. What would your wedding colours be?

Never thought of it.

5. Does marriage mean to you 'til death do us part?'

Generally yes, but not if it's detrimental to either partner. I don't want anyone to be stuck with jerks or abusers.

Wow, the song that's playing is oddly fitting. XD

Date: 2023-08-15 09:25 pm (UTC)From: [personal profile] findyourvoice
findyourvoice: (Pink Haired Witch)
A peaceful wedding sounds like such a good idea!

Profile

komadori: Kisa from Fruits Basket with the caption "I'll turn my courage into wings." (Default)
Robin

February 2026

S M T W T F S
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22 232425262728

Most Popular Tags

Page Summary

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 30th, 2026 05:21 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios